We are looking forward to seeing you on June 17, 2022 at 13h for the first LANGSCAPE & ENROPE Colloquium! Please register here for a 3-hour programme including presentations of on-going research and teaching projects related to plurilingualism and education. Moreover, there will be an intensive Special Interest Group work phase to exchange ideas and devolop further plans and activities:
Preliminary schedule for Friday, June 17,2022
- 13:00h: Welcome
- News from the network
- Presentation of the Langscape/ENROPE Colloquium format
- 13:15h: Plenary presentation + discussion
- Maria Gonzales Davies: "The Integrated Plurilingual Approach (IPA): Taking research to the classrooms"
- 14:00h: PhD presentation + discussion
- Tian Yan: "Between Monolingual Policy and Multilingual Reality in South China: English Learners’ and Teachers’ Perceptions and Experience of Language Awareness, Translation and Translanguaging"
- 14:30h: Break
- 14:40h: SIG meetings (breakout groups)
- 1) Research methodology and ethics
- 2) Language policies
- 3) Language teacher development
- 15:30h: Presentation of SIG meeting results
- 15:45h: Wrap-up and good bye until Sept. 16