The LEM editors call for contribution proposals to the upcoming 2024 volume of Language Education and Multilingualism. We invite original research papers relating to the theme of Reading and teaching multilingual literary texts.
The new volume of LEM will publish research concerning related topic focusing education contexts in Europe and worldwide such as:
- Epistemological dimensions of reading multilingual literary texts
- Multilingual Literature: Authors and their readers
- The role of multilingual literature in literary didactics and education
- Classroom research on multilingual literature projects in foreign language teaching
- Multilingual literary texts in language education: teaching methods and motivation
- Language and culture teaching with multilingual film and music
- New formats of digital multilingual literature (blogs, fan fiction, etc.)
- Language awareness and language learning strategies when dealing with multilingual literary
- Curricular planning and multilingual literary texts in foreign language education
- Audiovisual translation (AVT) of literary adaptations in foreign language learning (dubbing,
We invite proposals for contributions which address one or several of the above areas. Proposals of 1.5 to 2 pages should be sent no later than December 1, 2023.
Please refer to the multilingual Call for Proposals here for a more detailled description of Vol. 7 and information about how to submit and an estimated timeline.